The sling is a device for lifting heavy objects in a crane. The most commonly used spreaders for lifting finished items are hooks, rings, lifting suction cups, clamps and forks. Lifting suction cups, clamps and forks can be used on cranes as special spreaders for a long time, and can also be used as replaceable auxiliary spreaders to hang on hooks for temporary use. They are often used in warehouses and yards of multiple cargoes to improve lifting Operational efficiency. The spreader for grabbing bulk materials is generally a grab with an openable jaw, and an electromagnetic chuck can also be used to suck magnetically conductive materials such as metal chips. Spreaders for lifting liquid materials are commonly used buckets and hanging tanks. Generally, molten steel or chemical solutions are discharged by tilting or bottom plugging, and liquid materials such as concrete are discharged by opening the bottom door of the hanging tank.
At present, in order to meet the daily maintenance and lifting of large-scale machinery, some domestic sling companies have also designed some special slings, such as wind power slings, tower slings, blade slings, and hub slings.
The use of slings and hoisting machinery has greatly improved the efficiency and safety of lifting operations, but it is necessary to pay attention to the actual occasion and environment of the operation, and do the follow-up maintenance work to ensure safety.
Let's learn about the precautions for lifting and lowering slings together:
Most of the accidents in the application of slings are caused by the operators' lack of professional knowledge. Therefore, we remind everyone that in order to ensure the safety of the entire operation process, the professional skills of the operators need to be trained.
1. First of all, the relevant person in charge must be vigilant and pay attention to the timely adjustment of the sling.
2. Pay attention to whether the loose length of the cable meets the needs, and check whether the cable movement is blocked. When the wind speed exceeds level 6, no matter what the wind direction is, the jacking operation should be prohibited.
3. If you encounter an instantaneous increase in air volume, you should immediately exit the relationship set between the lifting function and the frame.
4. During the lifting process, it is forbidden to change the growth and the rotation program should be closed. Execution or other error events must be immediately exited for verification.
5. Must pay great attention to the power supply, in the area within the standard range, to avoid accidental decline and endanger life.
There are many safety measures in the lifting process of slings that need to be followed and implemented by everyone. This requires operators to continuously improve their professional skills, improve the safety awareness of the use of slings, and strengthen technical training. This is important for lifting slings. The safety of operations is an important guarantee.