The ingot spreader adopts the working principle of automatic opening and closing, its structure is simple and reasonable, the action is flexible, and the lifting is safe and reliable. It does not need to provide any power source. It is locked by its own weight, and the shutter is positioned to automatically realize the opening and closing action of the jaws.
Precautions for daily maintenance of ingot spreader
1. During the use of the spreader, if the twist lock is inflexible or not in place, check the adjustment nut, and then check the following parts.
a. Whether the tension spring of the pawl is damaged, if it is damaged, it should be replaced.
b. Whether the transmission mechanism is stuck, if it is stuck, it is poor lubrication, lubricating oil (or grease) should be added to the movable connection of the transmission mechanism. If the guide pin is too tight, loosen the nut appropriately. If the connection is loose, the transmission tube or other rods are deformed, it should be corrected.
c. Check whether the tension of the buffer spring is too small. If it is too small, shorten the length of the inserted braided steel wire rope connected with the buffer spring.
2. Prevent the indicator paint on the indicator plate of the spreader from falling off during use. Once found, it is necessary to promptly replace the paint with the original indication mark.
3. The wire rope on the spreader should be cleaned and coated with lubricating oil or grease in good time, especially the bend of the inserted wire rope.
4. The main stressed components, lifting rings, twistlocks, ear plates and rigging shackles should be inspected at least once every 3 months under normal conditions of use, and there should be no cracks and serious deformations.
5. All oil cups, including the oil cup of the ratchet mechanism, the oil cup on the sliding bearing seat and the oil cup of the spin lock box, should be filled with lubricating oil in the main movable connection according to the usage.
6. Frequently check whether the rope clamp is loose and whether the buffer spring is excessively stretched. If any problems are found, handle them in time.
7. Each type of spreader must not exceed the rated lifting capacity, and the buffer spring must not be overstretched.
8. Lifting should be done steadily during the lifting process to avoid deformation due to the collision between the spreader and the crane or other equipment.