1. Hygroscopicity: Cotton webbing has good hygroscopicity. Under normal circumstances, the webbing can absorb water into the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so it touches human skin and makes people feel pure. Cotton is soft without being stiff. If the humidity of the webbing increases and the surrounding temperature is high, all the moisture contained in the webbing will evaporate and dissipate, so that the webbing maintains a state of water balance and makes people feel comfortable.
2. Moisturizing property: Since the cotton webbing is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because the cotton webbing itself has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can be accumulated between the webbing, and the air is bad for heat and electricity. Therefore, the pure cotton webbing has good moisture retention, and the pure cotton webbing makes people feel warm.
3. Hygiene: Cotton webbing is a natural fiber, its main component is cellulose, and a small amount of waxy substances, nitrogenous substances and pectin. The pure cotton webbing has been inspected and practiced in various aspects. The webbing has no irritation or negative effect in contact with the skin. It is beneficial and harmless to the human body when worn for a long time.
4. Heat resistance: pure cotton webbing has good heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110°C, it will only cause the water on the webbing to evaporate without damaging the fiber. No effect, thus improving the washing and wearing performance of the pure cotton webbing.
5. Alkali resistance: cotton webbing has a high resistance to alkali. When cotton webbing is in an alkaline solution, the webbing will not be damaged. The webbing is dyed, printed and processed by various processes to produce more new varieties of webbing.