1. After knowing or correctly estimating the weight and volume of the object to be lifted, according to the bearing coefficient determined by the lifting method, correctly select a lifting sling with a suitable or slightly larger load and a suitable length;
2. When multiple slings are used at the same time, the load should be distributed evenly.
3. According to the surface condition of the object to be lifted, choose the type of lifting sling—flexible sling;
4. Please carefully check the surface condition of the sling before use - there is no open line at the suture, no separation from the strand, and the surface skin is intact and unbroken;
5. When lifting large-volume and heavy-weight equipment, pads should be added to the corners of the bottom bearing capacity;
6. Be careful not to damage the flexible sling when the load is put down - there should be no sharp objects on the lower part to hurt or cut the sling. The lower part of the sling cannot be compacted, and it cannot be forcibly stretched from the side after pressing the sling. The correct implementation method should enable the sling to be removed easily and smoothly;
7. When lifting, the sling should not be knotted to shorten it. If the sling is too long, it should be wrapped around the object to be hoisted or used with double rings;
8. The entire width of the plane of the flexible sling should be fully loaded. Do not use it in the grooves and protrusions at the bottom of the lifting object. If it cannot be opened, please add padding and corner protection;
9. The use environment of the sling should be -40℃-100℃, but the sling in use should not be soaked;
10. The flexible sling cannot be inserted into the hook and pin that is larger than the design size to avoid damage.
11. When hoisting, hang the sling directly into the force center of the hook, not on the tip of the hook; do not cross or twist the sling, and do not let the sling knot or twist, so as not to affect the tension and damage the sling.
12. Do not use damaged slings.
13. When moving the sling, do not drag the sling.
14. Heavy objects should not be placed on the sling, and no attempt should be made to pull the sling out from under the heavy object. Use a reliable object to cushion it, leaving enough space for the sling to be taken out smoothly.
15. The sling should be stored in the dark and without ultraviolet radiation. Avoid storing the sling near an open flame or other heat source. When not in use, the sling should be placed on a dedicated shelf or in a sling cabinet.
16. The contact between the sling and the hook should be checked frequently to ensure that the sling is hung in the center of the double hook pair. If the suture is found to be worn and the outer skin is damaged, it is strictly forbidden to use it when the strand is broken.
Ningbo Towwell Import & Export Co., Ltd is a famous China lifting belts manufacturers and 100% polyester webbing straps factory,a combination of industry and trade, with its own production plant. Since its establishment in 2011, the factory is dedicated to the production of polyester ribbons, polyester webbing straps, trailer belts, tensioners, ratchet straps, slings, flexible slings, and rings. Belts, safety belts, safety nets, complete sets of rigging and other products, trucks and truck parts, trailer parts, ratcheting devices...